Our Intermediate level courses will teach you full manual control of your camera. You will also learn to understand both natural light and flash exposures, therefore unlocking the ability to use your camera creatively in any environment.
Like all our core skills classes, we deliver our Intermediate level courses by a variety of different methods. You can choose a classroom-based course with practical elements, a fully practical walking course or a digital editing workshop.
These courses are designed for experienced amateur or hobbyist photographers, who are comfortable with the basic exposure settings. If you want to move on to the next level in photography our Intermediate courses are for you.
If you are progressing from one of our Introductory level courses, an Intermediate level course is your next step. Alternatively, you can take our Intermediate courses if you have a solid understanding of exposure settings, and practical experience using your camera.
- Four Week Intermediate Photography Course
- Four Hour Landscape Photography Course
- Four Week Intermediate Photoshop Course
Four Week Intermediate Photography Course
- Manual Mode: Unlocking the full creative potential of your camera
- Reading the subject: understanding light
- Flash Usage
- Shooting for editing
|4 week course, 2 hours per session|
|Monday||5th February 2018||7pm-9pm||Spaces Available|
|Saturday||7th April 2018||10am-12pm||Spaces Available|
|Monday||6th August 2018||7pm-9pm||Spaces Available|
|Monday||1st October 2018||7pm-9pm||Spaces Available|
Four Hour Landscape Photography Course
- Tips and tricks: Learn ways to improve your photos
- Light and Weather: Learn when and where to shoot
- Useful Kit: Try out useful landscape accessories and filters
- Landscape Techniques: HDR and Panoramic Photography
|New course dates will be announced as previous courses are filled|
|Sunday||3rd June 2018||6pm-10pm||Spaces Available|
|Sunday||15th July 2018||6pm-10pm||Spaces Available|
Four Week Intermediate Photoshop Course
- Advanced Techniques: New ways to improve your images
- Workflow: Work smarter, work faster. Use actions and batching to get the best results in the least time
- Image manipulation: Distort reality for creative effect
- Printing Preparation: Understanding gamut and colour space to ensure your printer gives you the best image
|New courses will be announced as previous courses fill, dependant upon demand|
OR completion of our Introduction to Photoshop course.
Recommended: A laptop computer.
This course is suitable for Adobe Photoshop CS or Elements.